Expedition Kenya Safari welcomes you with the same warm hospitality & warm smile that we would extend to you if you were to personally visit our village homes in Kenya. We distinguish ourselves in a lot of aspects some of which are:
- We have personally visited all the National Parks & Reserves including all the accommodations listed in our Kenya Safari Tours.
- From the moment you get in touch with us, we seek to cultivate a friendship bond destined to last a lifetime.
- We are authentic and respectful to you, our country's culture, wildlife and ecosystem.
- We are fully registered and licensed by the Ministry of Tourism Kenya
- We are registered members of Kenya Association of Tour Operators (KATO)
- We combine and speak the language of hospitality and African safari flawlessly.
- We only partner with hotels, lodges & independent contractors with a clean record of great guest satisfaction.
- Our staff consists of high energy & warmhearted Kenyan natives with a combined 20 plus years of hospitality experience.
- When you Safari with us, We change lives as we donate generously to community projects within our parks & reserves
- Our Expedition Kenya Safari family won't miss a moment to delight you and Kenya will not miss an opportunity to leave you with magical memories that last a lifetime.
Come Wild With Us | So Wild So Free
We had been thinking about a safari for several years. This year we decided it would be a great way to celebrate our anniversary. We researched several companies and settled on Expedition Kenya Safari. I am so glad we did! From the initial inquiries through the completion of our trip, Patrick, affectionately known as "Free Range", was professional, responsive and thorough paying attention to the smallest of details. He made sure each lodge we stayed in had some recognition of our anniversary. He even arranged for an anniversary cake to be presented to us on our last evening. This made the trip all the more special. Our driver Joseph, also known as "Eagle-Eye", was very knowledgeable about all types of plants, birds and animals. He made it his personal mission to make sure we saw as many different species as possible. And he knew just where to look. We actually saw all of the "Big Five" in the first two days! If he ever got tired of hearing "Stop, please" whenever we wanted to get the perfect shot, Eagle-Eye never showed it. Joseph was able to identify everything we spotted. Impressive! If you plan on taking a safari, don't hesitate to book with Patrick at Expedition Kenya Safari. You can't go wrong and you won't be sorry. Thanks Patrick and Joseph for the experience of a lifetime!